YSunday, October 29, 2006
TO ClarkeQuay, HArry's @ Esplande, finally settling down at TheSantuary@WIsma. I walked past anywhere which i could perhaps catch a glimpse ofhim. None. I waited ages fo him. I shouldnt contact him. I must be strong. INDEPENDENCE! NO. I can't do it. I called him. MOnotonous. Stil harbourin my wishful thinkin tat perhaps he'll make it down, cox its da band's 2nd last nite of performance. Ordered a Buorbon coke. To leave it filled till 2200. He wun answer my calls. He's wid her.
0200, he's jux home. Not wanting to tok to mi. Tankiu fo showerin all the attention and lorve on her and none on mi. I begged him one last time before he hang da fuckin phone on mi. He obviously doesn't kno how to da seriousness of wad we had. My heart hurts, it hurts so badly.
Till a point, i feel hatred instead now. I dun deserve anything like tis. Treated unfairly. Taken advantage of. Betrayal of trust and love.
~~~It takes time fo a wound to heal. Dring it, when u clean the wound, u gonna use alcohol wipe which is gonna be super stinging painful, but u haf to bare wid it, else the wound will get infected and get worst. Da best thing to do now, is to bare wid the pain and not allow the wound to deepen.~~~
I shall stop inflictin em.
Labels: SABelorvED
~♥makeitmutual..
10:38 AM