<body>
sabriNAF ♥♥♥
Y Y Y

divine love she seeks, defination she's confused

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Y Y Y



recent chapters ♥♥♥
Y Y Y

mummy daddy
super cool MUM hu PRANKED mi.
Useless-ness
nth;s changed
30thmarch2007 iceage
24th march 2007
its so shit
Fuck
Health.
MY 18ighteen B'day



cup of chocolatte ♥♥♥
Y Y Y



popcorn stars ♥♥♥

Y Y Y

{♥} gary
{♥} vivien
{♥} cui cui
{♥} zany
{♥} sazz(1)
{♥} sazz(2)
{♥} zi kai
{♥} supi
{♥} azmi
{♥} jieping

story of Sab ♥♥♥
Y Y Y

March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008



YSunday, April 08, 2007
Watch Number 23 wid hon on Thurs,
had lotsa durians,
wada treat!!

Stayed over at granny's place;
adore sleepin beside her,
admirin her til i doze
& her coverin mi wid blanket.

I'm loved.

Woke at 0330, went Cheng Ming.
da stars are so brightlly lighted at da CCK cemetry.
Ere wasn't any fear,
cox i kno my grandad's beside us.

I missed grandad.

Friay wid Barely 3 hrs of rest in all,
i went to Escape wid hon.
Rides i wun dare to take,
wid him, i tried em all.

Allll, exccept some..
hee. freakin scare of heights.
I haf a mum & a dad to support in years to come, wad if i die.
I tot i wun, but stil i cover my eyes thru-out da entire Haunted house walk, grabbin him tite.

I wun forget da fun we had, hand in hand thru all rides & a price u'd got fo mi.

I love, i love it all.
I love da ppl ard mi hu love mi.
<33



~♥makeitmutual..
9:56 AM