
I only know how to spell "H.A.P.P.I.N.E.S.S." when i'm with you.
YunXin, Michelle, YeeJie, JiePing.
You all are my greatest GIFT!
met girlies @ Cine after Hockey.
wanted to catch midnight show, but all front row seats.
alternative was midnight shoppin, but, we ended eatin!
eating ALOTTT!!
HongKongCafe where i haf my..
mayo prawn&corn +
shui jin bao +
mango&watermelon ice(super huge, shared wid mich).
+
Black Sesame Icecream!!
it was omg, and now my brain's caught up wid million tots of it.
crossed the cursed road (which i tripped and nearly fell again) to Kopitiam, where JP want her fishball.
en comes BBQ StingRay!!
Like another omggg.
although i was like realli eatin oil, but da sambal was FAB!!
got back to Cine,
da Black Sesame Ice Cream haven left my mind, thussss...
ANOTHER BLACK SESAME!!!
much love to mich and yunxin, hu sacrified to make mi feel less sinful in eatin da icecream!!
its been a long long time, since last year, tat i haf such a heartful meal wid u all.
I loove u
gosh.. fatness fatness.